If you are reading this, you likely want to make some big, life-altering changes. Are you overweight and unhappy? Does your stress level crush you daily? Are you in competitions you can’t seem to win? Do you struggle in romantic relationships? In Forging the Iron Mind, Steve explains how to address all of these issues, and more.
The Iron Mind is a framework to build a more fulfilling life.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
1. Stop behavioral problems in their tracks.
2. Recalibrate your mind state, on demand.
3. Shift your perception of events and the world.
4. Alter dramatically your physical, mental, and emotional state.
5. Harden your body with the most effective exercises.
6. Change your mind frame and body through the foods you eat.
7. Organize all aspects of your life to destroy stress.
8. Manage time, money, relationships, and more.
If you want to learn to conquer and gain control of your life at the highest level, then this book is for you.
Decide to change your life.
Decide to Forge the Iron Mind.
This is where we lay the foundation and get your mind to a place where it’s ready to get cocked, locked, and ready to rock. We have a lot of perceptions to shift and premises to destroy and reset before we can start making significant changes.
This section is built on actual mental techniques and changing how you view both yourself and the world, as well as increasing the level of control you have over your state of mind.
We now step into the real world. This is the section that puts into practice all that we’ve learned in the preceding chapters. Everything you do in life will apply these principles and changes.